Tuesday, October 16, 2012

orb crystal chandelier, a steal...


Everyone loved Restoration Hardware's Orb Crystal Iron chandelier
 from my post 'Builder Beige to Black Beauty?' here.
A comparable one can be had for a steal over at Overstock.com for
$257!!
They showed up on one of my favorite blogs today, Copy Cat Chic, here.
If you're not familiar, Reichel and her team feature a daily 'chic' find and its
 comparable 'cheap' alternative, I never miss a day.


Although smaller in scale than the one above, it is a generous 24" wide x 25" high,
and as you can see, a dramatic statement that would compliment any style!


Overstock here

There was one review..."the iron was nice, it looked exactly like the one
from Restoration Hardware, there was a lot of assembly, but worth it for the price."

    This wrought iron and crystal 6 light orb light fixture looks spectacular in any room. This beautifully unique version from the Versailles collection is made from 100 percent crystal that captures and reflects the light of the candle bulbs.
    • Comes with 18 inch PF chain/wire
    • Setting: Indoor
    • Fixture finish: Iron
    • Number of lights: Six (6)
    • Requires (6) six 40 watt chandelier bulbs, Not Included
    • Dimensions: 24 inches wide x 25 inches high


  • It's making the rounds on Pinterest so if you're interested check it out quickly! 


17 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

I love a good deal! Shhh, don't tell Diana about this one. ;)

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Good call.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Guaranteed that sells out today! I love it - wish I needed one!
I love Copy Cat Chic too!!! Isn't it the best?

decorayadora said...

it cute idea. I love you Blog
I follow you
saludos desde Chile

Danielle said...

Looks exactly the same except for the size difference. Danielle x

Unknown said...

It is fantastic, I love the shape with a little glam surprise in the middle! Great find.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Luci @Bungalow At Home said...

I'm really loving Overstock these days! Great find!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Its always fun when you can find a good deal!

Lori said...

Such a pretty statement and thanks for the tip on Copy Cat. I'll definitely check out that blog!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a beauty! Since they're a bit smaller than the original wouldn't a pair of them over an island be pretty?

Bervgirl said...

Gorgeous and yep....already out of stock!

Calypso In The Country said...

Great deal! That's definitely going to sell out!
-Shelley

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW so pretty and what a steal! i need to look on overstock!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog, my hubby and I are in the process of renovatin. I am currently in the search for awesome design blogs :)
I just started following, you are welcome to follow back
www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

Abi K

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love that chandy....I just ordered a drum shade chandy from Overstock...a great deal at $125....At these great prices from Overstock, you can afford to change out the lighting fixtures often...love that!!

John Alex said...

Chandeliers used to only be reserved for dining rooms, entryways, and the occasional living room. However, modern designers are taking risks, and installing chandeliers in everything from kitchens, to bedrooms, to bathrooms.

Unknown said...

Nice blog! I got beautiful information about interior crystal chandeliers.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover