Monday, September 9, 2013

knock offs...

More challenges with the awning, I know I'll get there, but
when the going gets tough a little retail therapy always helps! 


They look like a knock off of the popular $875 Valentino Rockstud Cage Flat here
and you can save $855, because they're $19.99 at TJ Maxx,
I was expecting $39 or $49. 

Valentino Noir Rockstud Cage Flat


Great for fall before you break out your boots, you can dress them up or down.
Perfect therapy, I'm feeling the awning mojo coming back already!
Another fabulous Knock Off ...are you familiar with Beckie at Knock Off Decor? If not, you're
 in for some awesome inspiration! She features a knock off project every day from
Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, Ballard, Urban Outfitters, West Elm, Z Gallerie to name a few.
These are a couple recent faves...

twelveoeight.blogspot.com
DO or DIY 

A huge thank you to her for featuring my Restoration Hardware Garden Spheres,
if you have any knock off projects be sure to stop over and submit yours to share.
Or go check out the latest knock off feature!

Thanks for sticking with me when the projects don't go as planned, your
 encouragement and confidence keep me going! Along with a little shopping break. :)





16 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

gotta get to tj maxx! :)

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Love KnockOff Decor and those shoes are awesome. Retail therapy should be prescribed by doctors from now on ;)

Andrea said...

Those shoes are amazing. I love a good knock-off. Can't wait to check out Beckie's blog.

Kim said...

I love the shoes ... very chic! Sometimes we have to step back to re-group ... and as you admire your finished awning in your new shoes you will feel absolutely fabulous! xo

Unknown said...

So did you buy the shoes?

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I am so so so out of it, I would not have even known those shoes were a designer knock off!! Great find - so cute - much better price than the Valentino version! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, LOVE the shoes! Good luck with your project! You can do it if anyone can! I'll check out the knockoffs...thanks!
xo Nancy

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

RETAIL THERAPY a girl's penicillin !!!
Thanks for introducing me to Knock Off Decor...Didn't know about it..now I'm in trouble!

pam {simple details} said...

Cathy, I did buy the shoes! :)

Sew a Fine Seam said...

It amazes me the prices some brands can get for stuff that can be made so inexpensively! I still want to make some garden spheres - just haven't found any round glass light fixtures yet!

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Love those shoes. I'm off to TJMaxx asap. I should buy stock in TJMaxx!!!!

Leslie said...

Sounds like you needed a DIY break:) Super cute Pam!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Cute shoes! I can't imagine spending that much on the real thing! Congrats on your feature, those spheres are such a great project!

Anonymous said...

Cutest shoes...ever! Retail Therapy is a real thing!! Thanks for the link to Knock Off Décor. :)

June G.

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Love that shoes! Great knockoff.

therelishedroost said...

Those are some fun shoes!! I am sure that awning will turn out great!
Best,
Karolyn

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover