Monday, November 7, 2016

It's Time to Plant Paperwhites


Hi friends ~ this is my annual reminder to let you know it's time to start
thinking about planting your paperwhite bulbs. I planted mine yesterday, and if
 you're hoping to use these beautiful blooms in your Christmas decor or give as a gift
 you'll want to get them started in the next week or so. 
They're super easy to force, I shared directions here

I bought mine at a local garden center (O'Toole's) they sell them loose for $1 each.
In the past I've also found them at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, Target and
 Ace Hardware, they're usually sold in a bag of eight, and sometimes pre-planted in
 a pot. I like the option of choosing my own planter, the possibilities are endless.   

Here's some pretty inspiration for you: 



 goodhousekeeping.com

 goodhousekeeping.com




I've shared fun ideas for planting in the past, 
if you need more inspiration you can check them out here and here.


14 comments:

Sara Newell said...

Love this reminder (and your blog)... Thank you!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Thank you for the reminder, I'm all over the paperwhites this year!!!! You're the best!! XX

Libby said...

Just bought mine last week. I do find, however, that those from the discount stores just don't do as well. Garden centers are best!

Andrea said...

Thank you for the reminder!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the annual reminder and inspiration. We rely on you for it and can never believe that it's time already!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Can't believe it's that time already! I just saw them in massive quantities at Terrain.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I should plant some too. They are just so pretty!

Unknown said...

They are so pretty but why do they have to smell like a medicinal spray!

Summer said...

So pretty ♥

therelishedroost said...

Will go out and get some bulbs!!

Mary said...

I wish my home had adequate light to plant bulbs.

Spam Leads said...

Hello Everyone !

USA SSN Leads/Dead Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*Price for SSN lead $2
*You can ask for sample before any deal
*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers

->Hope for the long term business
->You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

RED ARROW said...

I was thinking about growing marijuana at home. What do you think about this? Is it difficult?

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover