Thursday, November 17, 2016

16th Annual Girlfriend Party ~ Invitations


My favorite tradition to ring in the holidays is my annual Favorite Things party
with 10 of my girlfriends. This is our 16th year, most of us met when our kiddos
were in preschool and this year several of them are college freshman!  
(Thankfully, mine is still home for another year!)
I love delivering a fun invitation to their mailboxes to set the tone, and get everyone
 anticipating the upcoming season. 

"Time for my FLOCK to get FESTIVE"
   

These sweet gold sequined bird ornaments were the inspiration for my theme:
"Time for my FLOCK to get FESTIVE."
I embellished them a few extra feathers. The gold polka dot envelopes and enclosure
cards were perfect tied on the package as the invitation. The party details are printed
 on the back of the card. I found everything at Hobby Lobby.

  


I used cellophane bags tied with gold cord and tucked in a sprig of boxwood
from our yard.


Here are previous years' invitations if you'd like to check them out and read
 more about the format of our party:

12th Annual Party ~ A Few of my Favorite Things
 15th Annual Party ~ Spread Cheer 


I'll be sure to share all the details after our party on December 6th.



9 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

You are so good at this. The invitations look amazing

Crazy Wonderful said...

Love this tradition you have!

Calypso In The Country said...

I always love reading about your annual party. Such a wonderful tradition!
Shelley

Anonymous said...

Oh how I look forward to your invitation reveal every year! These are beautiful and I'm sure your flock will enjoy your beautiful nest!

Unknown said...

I love your tradition wish I had good loyal friends to share this with.

Carola Crisp said...

Every year I look forward to reading about your party and looking at your photos! Enjoy your time with your friends!

Spam Leads said...

Hello Everyone !

USA SSN Leads/Dead Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*Price for SSN lead $2
*You can ask for sample before any deal
*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers

->Hope for the long term business
->You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

BlackmooreJoe said...

I carefully reviewed all the photos and realized that we very often overlook the opportunities for non-binary people. Classical wedding ceremonies are deeply ossified in their rules. I support those who are looking for new opportunities, new options, find more info.Such guys very rarely follow the rules .. Although their weddings are always a very bright event.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover