Friday, July 29, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found

These summer weekends are flying by ~ hope you savor every bit of it!

Shelley created this eclectic guest room by shopping her house.

This makes me want to go do some push ups!

Home Bunch 

Adding wire to your linen closet doors is a clever Design Idea over at Home Bunch.

This classic little gem would pack a punch!


Rose Arroyo said...

Thank you, for taking the time out to find things for us to look at and get inspired.

Ann said...

I feel the need to share with you that I did find the language used on the exercise one not in line with something I would normally see on your blog. :/

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover