Friday, July 22, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday, friends!
Hope you have a wonderful summer weekend!

Massucco Warner Miller Interior Design - Photography, Aaron Leitz 

Love the soft, fresh palette in this Seattle home.



Affordable World Market Channel Back Dining Chair


Emily's great overview of this discount flooring/tile store I've used several times.


Thanks to this cute fashionista's review, I have a new peacoat in Oxblood on the way
 from the Nordstrom Early Acess Sale.

Mona Nerenberg & Lisa Bynon Home - Interior Design Collaboration, Mark Cunningham - Photos, Bjorn Wallander

This Hamptons' Home Tour for July Elle Decor oozes charm!





4 comments:

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love that World Market chair and the peacoat! I got my first package in the mail yesterday from the sale, but might need to check out that coat :)

lori said...

Such great finds. Thanks for sharing! S may need that peacoat.

Nancy said...

love the new stuff lately at world market. and me thinks i need a new peacoat :) thanks for the tip.

Vel Criste said...

Great reads! Need to catch up on a lot! Thanks for the round-up!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover