Monday, September 7, 2015

Let the Fall Home Tours Begin ~ 2015

Happy Labor Day friends!
I'm popping in during the long holiday weekend because I knew you wouldn't
want to miss the kick off of the
 A huge thank you to our wonderful hostess, Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for
 organizing the group.

I'm thrilled to be joining 29 fabulous bloggers, we'll be opening our homes
 over the next five days to share our fall decor. Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
starts the tour off with five other lovely ladies and their gorgeous homes today.
She'll be highlighting the scheduled bloggers each day, (below) be prepared for 
some great eye candy and fall inspiration! 
I'm up on Friday and can't wait to share some new updates, I'll be giving a few
sneak peeks on Instagram until then. :)  
   
A Stroll Thru Life

Thursday - Sept 10th

Friday - Sept 11th



4 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks tons for the shout out, I can't wait to see your tour.

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Yes! Can't wait to see all of these, esp yours! Just might crank out my fall stuff today now!;)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the much-needed inspiration, especially on Friday :)

jenifer huk said...

I'm obliged that you shared this article with us because I'm one of your daily readers; I have learned a lot from your posts. Did you check out the Sofa Repair Dubai post. Is it possible for you to check out these furniture because they are also offering special discount!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover