Thursday, August 1, 2013

new client...

Sorry I went MIA - we've had no internet, phone, or tv for the past two days.
Our neighbors were having some trees and shrubs trimmed and apparently our cable got
 in the way! Grrrr....I'll spare you the details and amount of time I wasted dealing with
 our cable company, I'm pretty patient, but they send me over the edge! 

Onto something more fun, I'm going to be helping my client pull together a look for her
 dorm room! :) Her mom called and asked if I could spend a few hours finding items to
 coordinate with the bedding she's chosen. I'm loving her choice of gray and citron, we'll
be adding an accent color to give it some pizzazz.
 I'll show you what we came up with next week. 

Are you on board with this color combo?
Check out this gorgeous room by Tobi Fairley, (she can do no wrong in my book)! 



 West Elm
 indulgy.com
 bhg.com
 Barrie Benson
 highfashionhome.com
Post 31 Interiors 

 Hope your weekend is extra cool! 

     

19 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh, I feel your pain. I can't wait until everything is wireless and the cable companies go out of business! Love this color combo, glad you are back.

Dwellings by DeVore said...

love those colors together!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I love this combination! All the rooms are great...

Fan Stanbrough said...

I like to read it

Unknown said...

No doubt she will have the most beautiful dorm room. Love the photos and the color combo. Have a great weekend, Pam!

Lori

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Sounds like a fun project Pam! Have a great weekend!

Kelly @ A Swell Place to Dwell said...

Oh man, I would have totally snapped if that cable situation happened to me! And yes, totally on board with the colour combo!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a fun project to shop for! Anxious to see what you all come up with.

Unknown said...

Whoa that first living room by Tobi is out of this world gorgeous. I really love the combination, too. Hope you have a great weekend Pam.
xo nancy

Carrie said...

Great inspiration photos for that color combo! I do like them together. And glad you are back online. Have a great weekend! :)

Vel Criste said...

So agree, that lady can do no wrong, and for sure, you too Pam! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cassie Bustamante said...

great inspiration! and how fun to do a dorm room!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is a lovely colour combo. Very elegant.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I wrote a post about that first inspirational photo a while back because I love it soooo much! It's total perfection!
Glad you internet is working again.

Unknown said...

They are just gorgeous Pam - absolutely gorgeous - going to go pin crazy again here!
Thanks for sharing
XOXO

Mary Ann Pickett said...

WOW...my poor son...I need to help him with his dorm room. Your client's color scheme matches your blog :)

Shannon Fox said...

Oh that is going to be so pretty Pam. What a lucky girl. Just stopped by to catch-up for a minute and scanned through a bunch of your posts. I wish I could help on you Fig. I don't have a space large enough for one of those beauties. Luck with it though :) Hope you're enjoying your Summer! Shannon

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

What a bold color scheme - I love it!! That photo of the dark grey walls with the citron curtains - delicious!

Nancy said...

Strange as it may sound, I like to think of myself as the product and the packaging as my house. Would I be at ease in this house? Does my personality fit this house? Do people who visit my house believe it is a good fit for me? To me, the thing itself and its packaging are one. BOPP film producer

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover