Friday, June 28, 2013

kitchens and friends...

The all-time sweetest and most supportive blogger in all the blogosphere has to be
my friend, Lisa @ Shine Your Light
She's getting ready to do a kitchen renovation, one of my favorite projects ever,
 and asked if I'd share some scoop on mine today. 
Want to know where I hide the toaster? 
What I did that would make kitchen designers cringe?
See Before and Afters?
Check it out over at her blog ~ click here

If you don't know her here's a peek into her awesomeness...

brave...


bold...  


bostonian...


baker...


brainy ~ built board and batten by herself...


brilliant...


and beautiful inside and out!


And now completely embarrassed!
Stop over and say Hi to my sweet friend, here!

Don't forget to check out my kitchen details while you're there! :)


14 comments:

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Oh I can't wait to see your kitchen details! Happy weekend Pam!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Will go and check her out. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

You're kitchen is one of the best! I love the warm feeling and that huge island. So happy you blogged the whole process cause it is amazing! Love Lisa's blog, too. She is a sweetie and gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend Pam,
Xo Nancy

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Awww I am blushing! Thank you for these kind words, and for sharing your beautiful kitchen today my dear friend!

Unknown said...

Love that Lisa and Love your kitchen!

Andrea said...

Ah, you're right, Lisa is the sweetest blogger out there. And all those other things you mentioned too! Can't wait to check out your kitchen advice. Heading over now.

Unknown said...

I'm constantly amazed by your gorgeous kitchen, Pam. Every detail was so well planned. Thank you for all of your work on our kitchen. I am thrilled with the transformation and still can't believe what you can do, even on a tiny budget.

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

I have just returned from my adventure to Lisa's! I am immediately adding her blog to my daily list!!!!
She's asking assistance from the Best!!! You will be a great in your ideas for her kitchen. Looking forward to see the plans and finally the results!

Leslie said...

Heading over to check it out Pam!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love her too...this post is a nice tribute.

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Yes, Lisa is the sweetest! I'm so excited about her kitchen remodel!

Cindy @ a curious gardener said...

Every detail of your kitchen is so perfectly thought out, Pam and so much style to go along with the functionality. You are one of the sweetest bloggers too, btw! Will go check out Lisa's blog.

Dana Frieling said...

Isn't it crazy how you can tell someone is genuine and we've never met in person? Very true words spoken/written about Lisa today! Still in love with your kitchen transformation, especially all the hidden outlets.

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

Am definitely going to check it out... thanks for sharing... am working on two kitchen projects as we speak!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover