Saturday, June 29, 2013

bloglovin...

I'm a...
weekend lovin'
diy lovin'
fabric lovin'
thrift store lovin'
pinterest lovin'
design lovin'
modern meets antique lovin'
pillow lovin'
ikea lovin'
garden lovin'
entertaining lovin'
paint lovin'
fashion lovin'
cooking lovin'
kind of girl

Google Friend Connect is going away tomorrow,
 if you're a Simple Details lovin' friend and followed me that way,

 don't miss a detail ~ you can now follow me with bloglovin'

It's there on the right, scroll down a bit and just click on the bloglovin' icon,
 or if you'd like to have Simple Details delivered directly 
to your email early every morning simply put your email address in the box
 right above the bloglovin icon and hit submit. 

My Pinterest Follow button is right there too, if you'd like to check in on my latest
addiction!

Hope you're lovin' a gorgeous summer Sunday!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin it! Thanks for the instructions, Pam. I am a Simple Details lovin fan. Your daily inspiration has changed my home and life!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Yup.

Vel Criste said...

Done! Hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover