Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 Reader's Favorite Projects


Hey friends, I'm ready to get back in the groove after a wonderful break, how about you?
 We spent a lot of time with family and friends and I was reminded how much I enjoy having
 them over. I'm not much for making resolutions, but a goal for the year is to entertain more,
it doesn't have to be a boatload of work to be fun!
 (More on that in an upcoming post.)
 I was in a bit of a funk last year, feeling overwhelmed with too many commitments,
blogging started to feel like a burden instead of the fun exchange of ideas and sharing with
 friends that I had always loved.     
Thank you so much for hanging in there with me, I can't tell you how much I appreciated
 your kind words of encouragement when I needed to step away for a little break.
 It was exactly what I needed, and I'm feeling refreshed and ready to take on the new year!
        
It's always fun to look back on the year's projects and it's no surprise you guys love
 room reveals and home tours! 



I joined several bloggers for Project Design Series - Coffee Table Styling,
 and shared my addiction/collection of coffee tables I've found on Craigslist.   


This was a knock off of the pricey Dunes & Duchess candelabra that I love. 


A few new Craigslist scores resulted in an unplanned refresh of our living room. 


My favorite before and after project of the year, filled with DIYs and Craigslist finds! 


Our stone path and cottage garden looks very inviting as I type on this nippy January day!


You don't have to wait until summer is half over for lush plantings! 


My client's unfinished dresser got a new look. 



An early fall table setting was part of our fall home tour.  


Another fun before and after that includes DIYs and Craigslist gems. 


I'll be back tomorrow with My Five Favorites - organization ideas!


13 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so much goodness!!!!! i loved that anthro dresser!

Karen said...

Wonderful rooms and the details are so inspiring!
Karen

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I loved 2015 at Simple Details! Always upbeat, fun, filled with great ideas and trash to treasures, you are always an inspiration Pam!!!! Loved all these projects, especially that Anthro knockoff, so good! I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come here in the new year! XOX

Connie said...

Hi Pam, I always enjoy your blog! I have been looking for a black and white stripe fabric for ages to make a skirted table. Where did you find the one in the Fall Home Tour, please?

Jen said...

I am always so inspired by your blog-miss you when you're not here, but glad you had a good break!

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at how much you accomplish and I love your beautiful spaces. I'm so glad you're back. Happy New Year Pam!

cindy hattersley design said...

I think that dresser is my fav but it is hard to pick just one. You are the queen of craigslist finds!!

cindy hattersley design said...

I think that dresser is my fav but it is hard to pick just one. You are the queen of craigslist finds!!

Brenda said...

Just enjoyed your ORC bedroom again. Your lucky clients! I LOVE that you use, re-use, and make Craigslist come alive in your designs. Happy 2016 to you and please keep all of this goodness coming.

Vel Criste said...

You know I'm your fan, so I love it all, and choosing a fave would be too difficult! Looking forward to the coming projects this year Pam!

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Unknown said...

If you’re a business owner looking for bulk email accounts to boost your marketing efforts, the right agency can be a major asset. Buyemailaccount.com is the best bulk email accounts provider agency in the market. Buy email accounts with premium quality at an affordable price.
Buy Email Accounts
Buy Gmail Accounts
Buy Yahoo Accounts
Buy Outlook Accounts

mindnasium said...

After reading this article, I must commend the author's efforts and Steam Birthday Party be grateful for learning about this informative content.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover