Friday, September 5, 2014

best of the nest august features

Woo hoo for the short week!!
Thanks so much for joining the party and sharing your latest projects. Here are some
of my favorite features, for more inspiration stop by to check out the features at
 Lisa's @ Shine Your Light and Jennifer's @ Dimples and Tangles!
Kris' blog is under construction today, but it will be up and running ASAP.  

**Please pin from the original site**

Emily @ Eleven Gables shared her stunning outdoor patio, oozing with charm!
If this isn't enough it overlooks the beautiful neighborhood pond, and she fills us in
 on her plans for the future. :)


Lookie What I Did created an incredible Teacher's Lounge Makeover using budget friendly
 Ikea furniture. Their awesome ideas would be easy to incorporate for anyone planning a
kitchen update on a budget. These three volunteers (Missy, Heather & Jennifer) are
 absolute angels, check out the stylish lounge that will greet the lucky teachers returning
 to school!



Sharon @ Lilikoi Joy had a great vision for her $5 Craigslist chair, and did an impressive
job transforming it! Check out the before here, yikes, think pink and foxes!


Kim @ Tidbits and Twine revealed her Casual Cozy Family Room, she finally
 had a chance to take photos now that her kiddos are in school and it's clean.
Oh, how we can all relate, right?!!
  Don't miss how she achieved balance with one window to the side of the fireplace.


Instagram Favorite by Angies_deco_adobe

Angie is always sharing new diys and pretty styling in her beautiful home.
This picture frame got an update in black and gold.


Start thinking about your next project, we'd love to feature you!
 Our next party will be here before you know it - Friday, September 26th!

Here's to a wonderful weekend, friends!!


9 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

emily's back porch- what can i say besides i want to live there all summer long!

ElevenGables said...

Pam! I wish you could come share coffee and blog secrets over here on the porch this morning! Thank you for including me in your round-up! xoxo, Emily

Kim @Tidbits&Twine said...

Pam - What wonderful features! I'm in love with Emily's porch! Thank you so much for sharing my family room and for hosting such a fun party. Have a wonderful weekend! :) Kim

LJ said...

Thank you for including my chair in your features! All the features are lovely and I seeing each of them, it was a great way for my coffee and I to start the morning. :) Sharon

LJ said...

*I ENJOYED seeing each of them...darn fingers trying to type, obviously not enough coffee yet! :)

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

What wonderful spaces. I really was blown away with Emily"s porch. I Love it....It's perfect!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Loved all of these wonderful features...great spaces!...Have a great weekend and Happy September!

Art and Sand said...

What a pleasant surprise to happen upon your blog today. I am a new follower.

Now I have to check out all the blogs you mentioned.

Happy Saturday!

Cheap Assignment Writers said...

Your blogs are fantastic. I love them Are you also searching for renal case study? we are the best solution for you.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover