Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall Into the Holidays - An IKEA Favorite


Welcome to week three of FALL INTO THE HOLIDAYS!
 I'm joining a fun group of bloggers to share some simple ideas to spruce up your home
 these last few weeks before the holidays are in full force. This week our topic is the
  LIVING ROOM. 


Four years ago I posted about the IKEA Barometer, an all time favorite floor lamp.
I so wished it came in gold, but since it didn't I did what any DIY blogger would do
 and got out my indispensable spray paint!

Well, guess what's NEW at IKEA?!!

You guessed it - the Barometer Floor/Reading Lamp in BRASS!

I love the modern vibe mixed with my ornate gold mirror, but it easily lends itself to any
 style. I've used it for several clients over the years, it's great quality and budget friendly!
A perfectly simple addition that you'll love long after the holidays have passed.

My spray painted version. 

Ikea Barometer Brass Floor Lamp
$49.00
Adjustable Lamp Arm and Head
Brass or Nickel


We'll be back next Tuesday sharing one last new room idea.

Week #1 - Easy Kitchen Update

Be sure to stop by and check out these awesome ladies' ideas:

Katie of Miss Dixie
Jennifer of Dimples & Tangles
Shelley of Crazy Wonderful
Becky of This Is Happiness 


6 comments:

Julie said...

Love it! Great deal, too!

Shelley - Crazy Wonderful said...

I’ve always loved that lamp in your home!!! IKEA has so many things I want right now, I’m going to have to make a trip over there for sure!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Good timing! I'm heading to Ikea on Friday! Love your living room, I have the itch for some blush walls!

lori said...

Love that lamp and that is such a pretty photo of your living room!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Your ikea finds are always my favorite! Your living room is so pretty Pam!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That lamp is such a great find! You have such an eye for Ikea items that I've probably passed a million times. This looks so great in your space especially with the ornate mirror and stool, love that combination!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover