Friday, November 24, 2017

Project Design - Five Takes on Holiday Gift Wrap

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! 
I'm thrilled to be teaming up with a few of my favorite bloggers to share our holiday gift
 wrap ideas. I love changing up my wrap from year to year, a pretty but simple look that
 doesn't complete with the tree and other Christmas decor is my favorite. It's super easy to
add a little dose of the same elements I use for wrapping to my decor to help the keep the
look cohesive and achieve a nice flow from room to room. 
Here are a few tips to create the look: 

Use neutral color wrapping paper
Use neutral patterned boxes and metallic tin boxes
Change color of ribbon from year to year, choose different textured ribbon
Use the same ribbon to help decor flow from room to room
Add greenery from your yard to embellish your gift 


You can't go wrong choosing a sheer texture, and if it has pretty detail, all the better. 
Costco is a great source for sheer ribbon, and a steal if you catch the end of season sale.
  Notice the printed box below right, I've had it for several years and it gets put under the
 tree every year. 


I used the green leopard ribbon and sprig of greenery on the backs of my dining chairs
to carry the color/pattern into that room. 


Last year I had painted my living room blush and used blush satin ribbon on my
gifts to tie the look together. 



Notice the black and white patterned box above, the pattern added a little pizazz to plain
 white wrap. 


Pine sprigs on the gifts, chair backs and brass container below and the blush
 satin ribbon on the wreath give everything a cohesive look.     


This leopard & plaid pairing is an oldie but goodie. There is the patterned box
again, and simple silver tins - I think they originally held chocolates. Save any
pretty boxes you receive during the year and simply add ribbon ~ not everything
has to be wrapped in paper. 


I coordinated the bow on the wreath in the next room to easily create a pretty flow. 

 
Be sure to check out my talented friends' beautiful gift wrap ideas:




 




21 comments:

Mary Ann Pickett said...

HOW GORGEOUS! I love how you combined the leopard with the plaid and it looks so luxe! Thanks for playing with us and giving me lots of inspiration!!!

Kathysue said...

All I can say is, BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutely love the playful leopard print with your color scheme, it is your perfect neutral, maybe that is YOUR signature wrap like mine is black and white stripes. Merry Christmas!!!

Carla Aston said...

Love the leopard ribbons. Animal print goes with everything! The blush is so pretty too.

annie said...

A combination of luxury, traditional plaid and playful polkadots. I love how you change it up and let your home inspire you each year. Always love to see tour home Pam!

Anonymous said...

That's a wrap! I'm inspired and ready to wrap!

cindy hattersley design said...

Your packages are always so beautiful Pam! I love the combination of the leopard and the plaid...gorgeous! The blush and polka dot are another fav. Love polka dot anything!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You always wrap everything so beautifully Pam! I love it all, especially the leopard paper and how you use non-traditional colors for Christmas, that look pretty in your home! I am trying to use up all the wrapping paper we've bought for school fundraising events through the years and then convert to reusable boxes and reusable ribbons like all these beauties you showed here!

SHERRY HART said...

OK...the leopard idea is brilliant! I love love the blush walls and how pretty it looks with everything!

Dubai Vinyl Flooring said...

wao! how to combined the leopard with the plaid.
parquet flooring

John William said...

I love the blush walls, its really amazing
artificial grass Dubai

Spam Leads said...

Hello Everyone !

USA SSN Leads/Dead Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*Price for SSN lead $2
*You can ask for sample before any deal
*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers

->Hope for the long term business
->You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jamil said...

Love your article that you shared with us.
https://premiumcrack.com/traktor-pro-crack/

Sourcer said...

Christmas is one time event in year, where all of us, can get to gather, and spread joys. Gifts can be shared, Gifts show great gesture, But the Effort to pack the gift is just another level of showing affection to someone.
Baby girl frock design

alex cooper said...

Gifts in this holiday season have so much importance, thanks for sharing your view.

dresses and watches for girls are best gifts to give your soul mates

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Health said...

Gifts in this holiday season have so much importance, thanks for sharing your view.
valentine day week list 2022

Health said...

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.
isaimini

English said...

Good sharing

Dustin N Pierce said...

I must express my gratitude for this excellent read! Without a doubt, I enjoyed every last detail. To check out new content you produce, I have bookmarked your website. I previously went to a blog regarding how quickly you are react. Visit this site if you want to learn more reaction time tester.

David said...

A combination of luxury, traditional plaid and playful polka dots. I love how you change it up and let your home inspire you each year. Always love to see tour home Pam!
villa renovation

David said...

HOW GORGEOUS! I love how you combined the leopard with the plaid and it looks so luxe! Thanks for playing with us and giving me lots of inspiration!!!
Nail Cutter

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover