Friday, March 24, 2017

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday, friends!



How fun are these floral rain boots from Target!


I'm all for the 'cozy minimalist' philosophy behind this spring home tour.


Love the detail of this quick diy gold corner


I usually show a pretty AFTER pic, but the BEFORE of this kitchen makes
me giggle ~ the remodel is amazing!


10 Things I Want to Say to my Son Before He Graduates
You guys, I have a senior. :(


A collection of creative diy garlands ~ pretty statements for any event.


4 comments:

lori said...

Such great finds! Sign me up for the boots, frames...And thanks for sharing the article. There should be a support group for moms of seniors :(

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oooooh I'm excited to check out that kitchen "after"!! But I'm not sure I'm ready to read the article on sons!! :) XOX

Ivy Lane said...

I love those rain boots! Thanks for sharing! I just ordered them! woo hoo!

Cindy Hattersley said...

I can't believe you found those boots at Target! Love your Friday finds they are always fun!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover