Friday, March 3, 2017

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Spring fever is going to be full force around here this weekend,
 we're expecting temps close to 70. Hope you're getting a good dose of it too, friends!   


So excited to see my talented friend's beautiful home in the spotlight! 


Pretty inspiration! 70 Ways to Add Spring Flowers to Your Home

I'm smitten with this stylish flush mount, and at 29"W x 10"H it's perfect for those
tricky halls or foyers where doors are a factor.  

This classic loafer in blush is a steal from DSW! 
(May be on hold for me at the store) :)


This camo & blush jacket would be adorable with those flats!
(May be in my closet waiting to try with the flats) :) 


A stylist's perfectly layered family home and her tips!  



6 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I'm loving that last space.....so layered and interesting! Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!

lori said...

Oh what a treat the HB flowers are! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

Natalie Nassar's home is fabulous! Thanks for the link.

Julia Konya said...

Love it all and I might need that jacket and light.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I love those shoes!!! And want Spring flowers!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Love your Camo jacket and I simply adore blush these days! It's great with everything from black to white and everything else. Headed over to read your friends feature on Design*Sponge.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover