Monday, December 5, 2016

Let the Christmas Home Tours Begin...


Hey everyone, are you ready for inspiration overload?
I can't wait to check out the beautiful home tours, I've already started pinning a few
 ideas for next year. I love it when I actually have a plan, which wasn't the case this year!
I've linked the schedules for the two tours I'll be joining ~ my goodness so many
fun bloggers ~ this will be good!
Pop back over tomorrow, I'm thrilled to be sharing my Living Room & Dining Room with
 a group headed up by sweet Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life once again!
On Friday I'll be back with my Kitchen & Family Room, and I'm saving the outside for
 that day, too. We're getting a big cold front, so I'm hoping to have photos of a Colorado
 Christmas Tour with snow!
Jenny @ Evolution of Style and Christy & Amy @ 11 Magnolia Lane
are our fabulous hosts and have a great line up I'm so excited to be part of!


Tuesday 12/13
HOLIDAY HOME LINK UP

   Monday - Dec 5
Common Ground - Debra
Decor To Adore - Laura 
Haneens Haven -Haneen  
Hymns & Verses - Doreen 
Nesting With Grace - Brooke 

  
Tuesday - Dec 6
Cuckoo4Design - Julia 
Remodelando La Casa - Christina 


Wednesday - Dec 7
21 Rosemary Lane -Barbara 
Lynzy & Co. - Lindsay 
Simple Stylings - Summer  


Thursday - Dec 8
Thrifty and Chic - Alicia 
Our Southern Home - Christy 
Setting For Four - Heather  

Fri - Dec 9
Far Above Rubies - Anita 
Duke Manor Farms - Laura 


3 comments:

Peter Scibilia said...

Can't wait to see your pretty home, it always brings me so much cheer!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Thanks, I can't wait to see your tours.

Cindy Hattersley said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover