Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Our Christmas Home Tour 2016 - Part 1

The Christmas tours are in full swing this week, and I'm happy you've made your
 way to ours, thanks so much for stopping by today! I'm sharing our living room and
 dining room, then on Friday I'll be joining another group and sharing our kitchen
 and family room.
A huge thank you to sweet Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for organizing another fun
 group this year and taking care of all the behind the scenes work to pull it all together.
 Welcome if you're coming over from Christina's @ Remodelando la Casa, she is darling
 and her home decked out for Christmas is always a favorite tour!  

After years of decorating with a lot of stuff, I've come to appreciate a more simple
style. Using fresh greenery from our yard is my favorite go to decor, and moving
our furniture, artwork and accessories around gives our rooms enough of a new
 look for me.  

~ Living Room ~
   


I painted our living room blush (Benjamin Moore - Queen Anne Pink) a few months
 ago and still love it! A pretty blush poinsettia was perfect with my favorite pillow
I found last fall and my Pottery Barn knock off pillow I made a few years ago.


A little holiday detail adds a festive touch to a piece of artwork.


  
I brought together a few pieces of milk glass for a simple vignette on my campaign chest. 



Do you guys remember this cabinet was an ugly brown Craigslist find that
I DIYed to replicate a pricey one that I loved!
I always hang over our fence and borrow a few pieces of chopped wood from our
 neighbor's pile and return them after the holidays. :)





~ Dining Room ~

You guys, I'm so done with the green in my dining room, it seemed like a good idea
 last spring. It's a south facing room with french doors and a ton of natural light, for a
good part of the day it's a tad bright. Haha! And, it photographs neon!  
It's project #1 for the New Year.


I found these fun gold pineapple pots on the clearance rack at H & M,
and added evergreen sprigs and eucalyptus. They make a great low centerpiece
lined up down the center of our table. 





My paperwhites are going strong.
 I love the statement they make when they're so tall, these are 30" high from the top of
 the pot. I do baby them to keep them from flopping over, turning them every day to
 keep them even as they lean toward the sun.
Oh my, that paint!!
Let's focus on the peek of my tree, I'll be sharing it with the rest of our tour on Friday.


My sweet friend Jennifer @ Decorating Delirium, is up next and her style never
 disappoints! She's a Craigslist fan too, and always shares her amazing finds!

Thanks again for stopping by, don't miss the other fabulous tours today!

Cuckoo4Design - Julia 
Remodelando La Casa - Christina 






25 comments:

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Hey Pam, despite your feelings on the green, everything looks so lovely, like it always does. I love paper whites, mine haven't quite bloomed yet. Ill be back at the end of the week.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

So elegant and festive. I love your cabinet! Merry Christmas Pam

Crazy Wonderful said...

Oh my goodness, Pam, everything looks so gorgeous!!!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Love the tree! I need bigger ornaments for mine! laura

Decor To Adore said...

Pam I just love this room. The busts "choker" made me smile. Thanks for a lovely tour.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love your pink walls, how fun are they and your managed to find pink poinsettias too. So perfect. Your home is always so elegant and inviting. Thanks so much for joining the tours, I love your style.

Unknown said...

Oh Pam you make me laugh about the paint in the dining room! Well it was fun to try for a while right? The centerpiece is simple perfection along with the greens on the back of the chairs. I love your blush walls in the living room and the pretty ribbon you found for your wreath in there too!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

As always Pam...such an exquisite Christmas Home Tour!...I so love how you added the pink accents and everything looks so amazing against the background of the gorgeous green walls!
Have a Merry week and looking forward to Part 2!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

P.S. Also looking forward to seeing the new color to replace the green walls in the dining room.

Cassie Bustamante said...

beautiful, pam! love your color palette and those gorgeous pineapple planters!

Anonymous said...

I love your elegant and inviting style. Paperwhites, pineapples and poinsettias- perfect!

Vel Criste said...

Honestly Pam, your color palette this year just makes me want to do it in my home next year! GORGEOUS! Love the simple but very beautiful details of your living and dining! So very honored to share this home tours with you! Cheers!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

How beautiful is your home all decorated for Christmas. I know what you mean about the green...I once painted almost the same color in our bedroom and it didn't last long. But I do have to say that I think your dining room looks simply stunning with the gold of the mirror and black lampshades against your green walls. Very festive and elegant!
Merry Christmas Pam!
XO Barbara

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Pam, your Christmas tours are always so lovely and refreshing! Do I spy new dining room chairs? Or did I just forget that you had those stashed away! I'm proud of you for going bold on your DR walls, but anxious to see what you have up your sleeve for a change!

decordelirium said...

Oh Pam I adore the blush tones in your decor. That DIY cabinet makes me want to tackle another Craigslist project STAT. Thanks for sharing all the inspiration. Look forward to your tour later in the week!

Scribbler said...

I for one adore you DR walls (they are about the same color as my LR), but you have to live with it. It's only paint, so it will be interesting to see the new version. Everything looks beautiful, and I love the blush walls in your LR.

cindy hattersley design said...

Pam this is far and away the prettiest tour I have seen this year so far. You always amaze me with your talent! Loved every inch of it!!

Jenna said...

So so very pretty, Pam! It has a gorgeous elegant touch and I love it!

Unknown said...

So lovely! Your colors are wonderful, and you have just the right touches of greenery. Gorgeous tree!

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Gorgeous! Those pineapple pots are amazing! Love your flocked tree and those pretty paperwhites. Merry Christmas!

Cristina Garay said...

Pam, your home is so pretty and elegant! I like when people isn't afraid of color. Looking forward to see your new choice for the dining room.

Ssprague said...

With Pantone's pick of Greenery, I'd say your dining room is right on the nose! You were way ahead of the curve. 😃

Spam Leads said...

Hello Everyone !

USA SSN Leads/Dead Fullz available, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Tested & Verified.

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*Price for SSN lead $2
*You can ask for sample before any deal
*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers

->Hope for the long term business
->You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

BraxtonBayer said...

I do consider all of the concepts you have introduced for your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for newbies. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post. decking handrail height

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover