Monday, August 22, 2016

Project Update ~ A Productive Weekend!


Good Monday morning!
Do you guys remember when I found this cabinet on Craigslist, and 
Well...I'm not quite finished, but I made a big dent over the weekend, I was on a
 roll with the gold Rub 'n Buff!  

I haven't mentioned this client project yet, but we've revamped her entry,
 powder room, dining room and family room. We purchased this new bench
for seating at her dining room table, and I recovered it for her with this fun polka
 dot fabric. I was so excited to change out the original brown leather I totally
forgot to take a before pic, but you can see the retailer's photo below.
 And, I tried it out in my living room before loading it up! :)     




Have the best week, friends!



11 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

that cabinet is looking SOOOOO good!

Crazy Wonderful said...

I think the cabinet looks AMAZING, and the bench looks equally fab!

karen said...

The Ebanista is looking great. I can see the inside painted in lime green. Can't wait to see what you've chosen. Love the bench and everything you do , of course.

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

I cannot wait for the big reveal on this one!!! It looks marvelous!!

Anonymous said...

Well, the Fairy Godmother has waved her wand again- transforming drab to beautiful. I'm swooning over your cabinet! And loving those fun polka dots too!

Jenny said...

Pam, you are SO GOOD! I'm totally loving that cabinet! What a find!

Tracy Lyons said...

Amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Love these pieces! Your client is going to be over the moon!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Swooning over that cabinet... WOW! It looks fantastic! Such a fun fabric on the bench, too! Your paintbrush has been busy! :)

Spam Leads said...

SELLING USA FRESH SSN Leads/Dead Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with good connectivity.

All SSN's are Spammed & Verified.

--> PRICE FOR SSN LEAD 2$ <--

**DETAILS IN LEADS/FULLZ**

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER\
->ID State
->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL
->EMPLOYEE DETAILS

*If you buy in bulk, will give you discount
*Sampling is just for serious buyers
*Hope for the long term business
*You can buy for your specific states too

**Contact 24/7**

Whatsapp > +923172721122

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Telegram > @leadsupplier

ICQ > 752822040

nikita said...

full hd sex video

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover