Monday, August 8, 2016

Kate Spade's New Fabric Line Reveal


Kate Spade's new fabric line does not disappoint!
 It's filled with her signature style ~ beautiful vivid hues, polka dots,
 playful prints, and classic stripes.
A couple months ago I heard Calico Home would be carrying her new line,
it finally arrived at our store in Cherry Creek and my client and I were smitten.
I was able to snap a few photos of the stylish collection for you.
You can find it here, prices range from $50 - $150/yard. 
(Not all items in the collection are on the Calico website, you might check a local store.)


One of the employees in the store was working on a guest room using
Amapola - Maraschino. A big-impact, oversized floral print (far left) for the 
front of pillows and navy velvet on the back. So good!


Black and white done right.


I want a fitted dress with bell sleeves in the textured pink print like this
and shoes out of the gray and white Ocelot Dot. #playingfashiondesigner 
Or, maybe a Master Bedroom update. 


Boring neutrals ~ NOT!!!


Texture LOVE! 


Kate's fearless use of color ~ always inspiring. 


That little owl makes me want to have a baby and design a nursery with
these fun coordinates! :) 


 I could see this in a beach house, a nod to nautical a la Kate.  

Do you have a favorite? 





3 comments:

Kris Jarrett said...

Oohh...thanks for sharing! Calico has been same ole, same ole for months - excited they have something new! I just bought an owl fabric super similar to the Kate Spade one you showed - maybe owls are the new pineapples :)

Brenna Morgan said...

I adore every last bit of this line! The poppy print will have to make an appearance in my new house.

Sarah Stewart said...

Beautiful! I'm loving ALL of them!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover