Friday, June 17, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found

Here's to a fabulous weekend!
Sorry for the late TGIF post, technical difficulties over here...grrrr!

Beautiful bedroom reveal by Ave Styles!

I found a new fashion blog I love, Penny Pincher Fashion.

Perfect neutral summer bedding on sale at Ballard.

Simple, beautiful and functional beverage station for your next party. 

7 Tips for growing giant basil plants ~ bring on the caprese salad!

One of my all time favorite garden tours!


Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I can't wait to dive into all these with my Saturday morning coffee - thank you lovely!

Emily A. Clark said...

Thanks for sharing the fashion blog. I don't read many but I will follow along if they have good hair. And, she does. :)

Julia Konya said...

wow love that bedroom

Julie @ Creating This Life said...

I love that Tone on Tone garden tour too. Gorgeous!

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much, Pam, for including my garden :)
Happy weekend,

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Wow...lots of fun stuff for my Saturday. Thanks!

lori said...

Thanks for sharing the pretty tour (and PPF is fun!). Sparkling gems!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover