Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Steal These Ideas from the Summer Home Tours

I've loved all the inspiring Summer Home Tours throughout the blogosphere
 the past couple of weeks, I shared mine here, in case you missed it.  I rounded up
 a collection of my favorite looks, if you need some fresh ideas to up your summer
 style check out these fun ideas! 

~ Mirror, Mirror ~

Claire Brody Designs

~ Blooms in a Bucket ~
~ A Splash of Yellow ~
Thrifty & Chic
Life & Home @ 2102

~ Summer Stylin' ~
Life on Virginia Street

~ Cheers to a Beverage Cart ~
Bliss @ Home
Driven by Decor

~ A Pineapple Print ~
(free printable)
Life Love Larson

~ Garden Stool Style ~
Dimples & Tangles 
~ Whimsical Watts ~
Simple Stylings 
Our Fifth House


Julia Konya said...

Oh thanks for the color shout out.
One of my wishes is a hanging chair or two on the porch ;)

Calypso In The Country said...

A few of my favorites - and many I still need to check out! I am a bit behind in blog reading... Enjoy your day, Pam!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

This is such a great roundup, thank you Pam! I haven't made my way through all these tours but clearly I need to!! So much inspiration.

lori said...

It's fun to see these through your lens. I love outdoor spaces that are simple and restrained (so relaxing), so the Hunted Interior's space is calling my name! Thanks for sharing, Pam.

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Love this! And I see a few of my favorite CT bloggers!!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover