Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fiddle Leaf Fig - Not So Big? Try These Ideas


I was at a client's home the other day and she mentioned she hated her
fiddle leaf fig - what? She found it at IKEA and was excited about the $13 price tag,
but it was smaller than she was hoping for.
 She had it sitting on the floor and to be honest it did look like a mini. :)

Here are some great ideas to give one a boost until it grows up.

Style it on a table in a great pot...  


apartmenttherapy.com

 Now at Home Mom

Elevate it with a cool stool...

Domestic Fashionista

Posted by Cheryl

theinteriorsaddict.com

I think I need a trip to IKEA or Home Depot for a new little guy.
Lots of style for only $13!



8 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

Love the look of the smaller ones elevated. Mine started out super small like those, and now it's a beast! Still in shock that I haven't killed it :D

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Such a great post! I only EVER see the teeny tiny ones and now I will look at them with new eyes when I'm at Ikea. They do pack a punch with those big leaves, even when they are minis.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love Feddle leaf plants...I actually can keep them alive!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I just trimmed the branches of my big tree and put them in a vase on my desk...and it's doing great (a reader gave me the idea). Love this post.

Vel Criste said...

All fabulous ideas Pam! Mine have gotten so ginormous now, so maybe do a post on how to style the big ones too??!!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Indoor plants always add value to the room and yes, of course they do purify the air. These indoor plants are enhancing the secor of home and going pretty well with the room.

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Micheal Jackson said...

That he want a divorce that he Best Seo Agency
me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do i was sick for more than.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover