Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I heart hammocks!


Happy National Hammock Day, friends! 
One of my favorite traditions each summer is taking our hammock out of storage
and piling it with pretty pillows. If you're the can't sit still type, like me, I dare you to
 sink into hammock and not feel the 'lazy days of summer' vibe come over you. The
 squirrels ruined a few of ours, but I found one on Craigslist and we're back in business.
  I'm totally crushing on the new boho style with macrame, crochet and fringe details,
now is the perfect time to check them out with the end of summer sales upon us. :(    

Simple Details :)




Hayneedle - Several styles on Sale

No trees, no worries!




Here's to finding a few minutes in your day to to chill and soak up summer. 


12 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i have been wanting one so badly!! i love the one from urban!

René said...

Happy hammock day! Love them too!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh these all look amazing.

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Well, you live in one of my most favorite spots on the planet! We usually spend time in Colorado every Summer, such a manageable drive from Dallas. Love these hammocks and I can just dream of swinging under a grove of pines.
Jemma

Unknown said...

Reservation for one please! Isn't it also "National Drink with a Cute Umbrella Day" as well?!

Vel Criste said...

My husband has always wanted one in our home, hopefully we'll get one soon when we fix and extend our back yard! Your hammock spot is my fave among these!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Looks so relaxing!

Bluwatergal said...

Love your post! I heart hammocks too <3 Your hammock and yard look beautiful. Enjoy! Bwg ~~~

Unknown said...

I love it too.. i love using it every time I go to trekking :)
Click here for Office Cleaning Sacramento

designchic said...

I love a hammock and am looking for the perfect spot…yours looks amazing!!

Unknown said...

I'm with you- love our hammock too but the mosquitoes are getting really bad here now! I love it so much especially the boho ones I'd love one indoors. We put one in my sons room growing up. Xo Nancy

Imperial Blinds Curtains said...

Electric Roman Blinds have been a trendy choice for a long time to elegantly block out the sun and keep your home comfortable. Choosing electric Blinds can simplify your life, especially if you have several of them. Opening and closing multiple Blinds can be time-consuming, but with motorized blinds, you can do it with the push of a button.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover