Friday, June 27, 2014

Best of the Nest June Link Party

I'm always anxious to see what you've been working on around your nests!
The ingenuity and inspiration you all come up with never disappoints!


Here is what my lovely co-hosts and I have been up to this month...

Pam @ Simple Details
Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter 

In lieu of working on something for my nest this month a pretty peach wedding
topped my priority list. I loved helping with all the special touches and decor for
 my nephew and his new bride.  



Lisa @ Shine your Light 
Blog | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter

Lisa's refreshing Red, White & Blue Sangria is sure to be a hit when they spend
 a day at the beach with friends this week! Toes in the sand and sangria in hand,
 life doesn't get much better!



Kris @ Driven by Décor

Kris shared these fun Watermelon Slice Rice Krispies Treatsthey're almost too cute to eat!
Absolutely perfect for a summer party or BBQ when you're trying to think of
 something different to serve or take?



Jennifer @ Dimples & Tangles

Jennifer came up with a super fun series while she was on vacation. 
My Favorite 5, featured guest bloggers and their 5 Favorite posts.
 I always love finding new-to-me blogs and the inspiration was nonstop!  
Now it's your turn:
Four Blogs - Link up to one and it will show up on all four
Bring your Best of June - Anything from your nest aka home - DIY, craft, room design, recipe, etc.
Anyone can enter - not just bloggers!
Can enter through Instagram by using hashtag #bestofthenestparty and tagging at least one of your hosts.
Can also enter through Pinterest - follow the simple instructions here.
The party ends on Tuesday at midnight.
Party Rules:
Only one link per person to show your best work from June 2014
Spread some comment love - visit and comment on at least two other links in the party.
If you're linking up with a blog, link back with a text link or grab the party button.
We'd love you stop back next Friday when Lisa, Kris, Jennifer and I will feature our favorite links.
 For those linking from blogs only those with a link back will be considered.

Let's get this party started!



10 comments:

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

That Sangria looks so yummy

Julie said...

Thank you for the party once again. I want you to know how inspiring you and the other hosts are to me. I really enjoy following along with all of your beautiful posts and amazing design ideas :)

Calypso In The Country said...

Love the features! Seeing that gorgeous wedding decor makes me want to renew my vows so I can have another fun wedding reception! Just beautiful Pam! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for you and the other ladies hosting this fun party for us!

Patty @ That's So Pretty said...

Thanks so much for hosting today!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So glad I got to see the wedding photos. Amazing! Off to check out the other Bests!

Brandi said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Pam!

Libby said...

Again, thanks to all of you for hosting! The salad I posted is really one of the easiest and best for summer entertaining: take a look!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

Those watermelon rice krispies treats are too cute!

BlackmooreJoe said...

Such a party can be arranged for a youth group before a modern marriage ceremony. I have seen options like this at the site for asian love search - https://www.iwantasian.com/ My friend invited me there because he was getting married to his new girlfriend. We made a separate chat to have contacts of all friends then)) It turned out to be more convenient than any other social network. By the way, the wedding was amazing.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover