Monday, June 9, 2014

a fun friend and favorite 5...


Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend! We spent a fun night with friends
 watching our Colorado Rockies at Coors Field. Actually, the guys watch 
baseball, and the girls catch up and join in for 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame.'  I have
 no idea what the score was or who is on our team, but it's the perfect summer outing! 

I'm super excited to be hanging out over at my talented friend, Jennifer's blog today!
She shares her inspiring DIY projects and fab style in her signature color green,
 over at Dimples & Tangles.  In addition , she's one of the blogosphere's sweetest, 
if her blog is new to you these are a few of my favorites you're sure to love, too!




I'm sharing My Favorite Five posts...it was fun going through them, and I
didn't realize it, but this is my 600th post! Yikes, writing that makes me feel a bit overly
 chatty! Thank you, I'm SO, SO grateful to have you along! :)  
  

Head over to Jennifer's @ Dimples & Tangles and check out my favorites,
then take a look around, you're sure to be inspired by her lovely blog and projects!   


14 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Two of my favorites! Off to check out your 5 faves!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Thanks for the introduction...heading there now.

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Oh fun! Will have to check it out! xo Kristin

Cindy @ a curious gardener said...

Hi Pam, Same reason I love baseball games. so relaxing to chat and people watch and the only place I drink beer! Not sure if you have had time for catching up with blogs, but we had a big change of plans, you can check out the blog for more when you have a minute! Will go visit your 5 favs.

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

Wow, congrats on 600 posts. I have read each and every one and have learned so much. Inspiration and enjoyment, that is what I get from your blog!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

600 posts??!! Congrats! I should play catch-up on your first several hundred that I missed - I'm certain there's some good stuff in there! Heading over to Jennifer's to check out your fave 5!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Just checked it out of course. It would be hard for me to pick 5 things in your home because I love all of it so much.

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Ha! I love that you are slightly chatty. :) Off to check out your post!

Julie said...

Two of my very favorite blogs, as well!! This partnership is awesome :)

Sew a Fine Seam said...

Oh I love Jennifer and her gorgeous home and projects!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Wow...600 Posts. I just checked my number...460.....I have a lot of catching up!
On my way over to Dimples & Tangles!

Vel Criste said...

Hopping over there now! Love Jennifer's blog too!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Wow, I can't believe you've hit 600! I'm a little behind... Thank you so much, sweet friend! I loved having you as a guest today!

PVC Vinyl Flooring said...

game of thrones putlockers

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover