Thursday, April 17, 2014

one fabulous dining room...

Since I'm buried in my One Room Challenge kitchen makeover
I'm sharing a fabulous dining room reveal from my friend - she is killing it!!
I really do love my dining room, but this makes me want to ditch everything
I have and start over. Here's a little sneak peek... 



You have to see the BEFORE - oh my!
The abstract is a DIY, I'm obsessed with the deep rich wall color, the chandelier
 she almost sold on Craigslist, but realized she had something upon being inundated
 with calls - the rest is a MUST SEE! 

Dining Room Reveal here

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and 
Happy Easter with your families!


  

13 comments:

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Oh wow! Nice little shots! xo Kristin

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Dana is amazing. Her style is so authentic and unique, I love that! And I am swooning over the wall color and that crazy beautiful chandelier.

Simply LKJ said...

Amazing transformation!

Carrie said...

Ooh, this looks so beautiful, I have to head over and take a look! Happy Easter, Pam!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i adore dana and her amazing style!

Vel Criste said...

heading over there now, happy Easter Pam!

Dwellings by DeVore said...

fabulous indeed! love the wall color and that chandelier!

decordelirium said...

I love it when you see a room that makes you want to ditch everything you have! Haha!! Happens to all of us. xo
Jennifer@decoratingdelirium

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Love the color and that graphic art!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Totally intrigued - looks like my kind of space! Will hop over and check it out!

Calypso In The Country said...

I am crazy about that wall color! I am going over to see more!
-Shelley

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

These teases are killing me!! Love it!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic and quite useful article for me. Thank you so much for all of your hard work in giving such excellent information! Air separation system

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover