Thursday, April 10, 2014

crazy good stuff I saw...


Hi friends, sorry for the sporadic posting lately, those kitchen cabinets for
the One Room Challenge are taking up HUGE chunks of my time.
 Thank you SO much for all of your encouragement! What was I thinking?
Today I'm sharing some fabulous ideas I saw this week. Enjoy!

*Please pin from the source*

Talk about making a first impression!
I'm only giving you a tease of this stunning graphic wall design, part of it extends two
 stories! You must check out the rest here to see the brilliant idea and implementation!

Graphic Wall Treatment by Dana @ Make the Wonder

Would these make a chic Easter Egg Hunt or what? 
They're so simple, see Kristin's easy how-to here

Floral Eggs by Kristin @ The Hunted Interior

Did you know April is Grilled Cheese Sandwich month,
oh yum, my favorite ingredients!

I love this idea, tailored to any event
your menu printed on a paper bag, and an individual baguette.
Pretty gold flatware, too!

Jacquelyn's Shower by Beijos Events @ 100 Layer Cake-let

Speaking of gold flatware - did you see this at Target?
Stainless Steel - Dishwasher Safe - $17.99 
Wouldn't it be fun if the Easter bunny put these in my basket? :)


Guess what, I met a sweet blogger from Denver!!
We are few and far between and I can't wait to meet Angela @ blue i style in person.
She's participating in the One Room Challenge Link Party, check out her
 amazing board for her little guy's room redo! She has some serious diy skillz, and
I can't wait for the argyle painted wall! She knocked off the Restoration Hardware letters
this week (among other items) they are perfect and $3 each - here!

!
By Angela @ blue i style

 Don't forget to stop by and check out the One Room Challenge Link Party
at Calling it Home the talent is crazy good and with 75 participants 
inspiration is abundant!


Happy weekend sweet friends!



12 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

dana's wall treatment blew my mind!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I saw that flatware YES!!! And I just adore Kristin's easter eggs!

Dana Frieling said...

Aww, thanks for the link, friend! I hope your Easter bunny and my Easter bunny shop at the same store. ;)

Kristin@bliss-athome.com said...

Seriously...Kristin's eggs are so so fab! xo Kristin

Unknown said...

Wow that wall is amazing! Lots of gorgeous finds in blogland this week- glad you recapped them since I wasn't reading any this week. Love that caprese sandwich- perfect spring meal with a glass of wine! Have a great weekend, I know youre crazy busy with that kitchen. You took on alot! Take time for yourself in between the tasks!!!! xo Nancy

Angela, Blue i Style said...

Thanks for the shout out Pam, and for sharing my plans for the One Room Challenge! I am dying to see how your kitchen cabinets turn out and how your kitchen comes together!!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

That ORC is a beast, isn't it?! I can only imagine how busy you are, but its going to look great. hang in there my friend! And I love Angela's board!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh wow, looks like even more blog reading this weekend. Love the finds. Those ORC Linkers are bringing it big!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

These are some great ideas!

Danny said...

It is really looking magnificent. You can check out different other home decorative accessories like the knee pillow, drawing table, footrest, donut cushion, lumbar support cushion, bed lever, bath aids, and many more at an affordable rate.

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic and helpful article. It is quite beneficial to me. Thank you for providing this information. here this link: glass mosaic tiles manufacturer

mindnasium said...

After reading this post, I applaud the author's efforts and am happy for the opportunity to After School Steam Program about this useful information.

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover