Friday, May 6, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with everything you love!

William McClure

Katie's feature on designer William McClure's Birmingham home
reconfirmed my love for a timeless collected style.

Leo Babauta

I'm always inspired by this successful blogger's perspective. 
The Downward & Upward Spiral of Health & Productivity 



A pretty steal, for those collecting. I'm tempted!
$10 at Hobby Lobby (50% off ceramics)
Tying one on a book is one of my favorite gifts.


We have 3 weeks of school left and are so DONE!
  Jen is hilarious and on target with Limping to the Finish Line.

The Makerista

Gwen's patio makeover is classic black & white done right!



4 comments:

sharon smith said...

Hi Pam,
I'll be checking these out. Thanks.
Sharon
The House of Hampton

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That patio by Gwen is perfection! I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can get our outside space set up! Happy weekend and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY sweet friend!!!!!!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

i've read that post by jen hatmaker before and died but totally relate!!!!! i am actually doing better this year... not sure what it is, but we are making it! maybe because my boy is graduating elementary school and it's hitting me hard.

lori said...

I can't stop studying that pretty room. Beautifully collected but not cluttered. Happy Mother's Day Sweet Pam!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover