Friday, May 6, 2016

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Happy Friday and Happy Mother's Day!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with everything you love!

William McClure

Katie's feature on designer William McClure's Birmingham home
reconfirmed my love for a timeless collected style.

Leo Babauta

I'm always inspired by this successful blogger's perspective. 
The Downward & Upward Spiral of Health & Productivity 



A pretty steal, for those collecting. I'm tempted!
$10 at Hobby Lobby (50% off ceramics)
Tying one on a book is one of my favorite gifts.


We have 3 weeks of school left and are so DONE!
  Jen is hilarious and on target with Limping to the Finish Line.

The Makerista

Gwen's patio makeover is classic black & white done right!



5 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

Hi Pam,
I'll be checking these out. Thanks.
Sharon
The House of Hampton

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

That patio by Gwen is perfection! I can't wait for the rain to stop so I can get our outside space set up! Happy weekend and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY sweet friend!!!!!!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i've read that post by jen hatmaker before and died but totally relate!!!!! i am actually doing better this year... not sure what it is, but we are making it! maybe because my boy is graduating elementary school and it's hitting me hard.

Anonymous said...

I can't stop studying that pretty room. Beautifully collected but not cluttered. Happy Mother's Day Sweet Pam!

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change
-funds recovery

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover