Monday, June 1, 2015

Charming Garden Ideas


We love adding a new element to our yard every year, we haven't made a decision 
as to what it will be yet. Last year we stained our deck black and the year before we
added a boatload of boxwoods, I found a few charming ideas when I was searching and 
thought I'd share.   

WINE BOX GARDEN


WINDOW BOX
We have window boxes in the front, but have a large window in the back,
this would be pretty! 

TREE SWING


TOPIARIES


Our Home Depot has great topiaries like the one on the right with two balls
for $16.99, close to that size. 

PAINTED PATIO FURNITURE

bhg.com 

INVEST IN A GREAT POT

Habersham Gardens

ADD A PIECE OF GARDEN ART

Backyard Hostas by Shutterfool on Flickr

I'm smitten with the wine box garden or painting our furniture! 
How about you, any favorites?


12 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love these- i want to add a tree swing to our front yard.

Julia Konya said...

Love the wine box herb gardena and I'm such a hostas fan

René said...

Great ideas! To have a tree swing would be so fun!

Kris Jarrett said...

These are so lovely - totally in love with the wine box garden and would just love, love to have a dreamy tree swing too!

Dana Frieling said...

I think you need to build the tree swing!

Lori Appleton said...

Love all of them! Call me for help emptying the wine boxes!

Patty Day @Pattys Epiphanies said...

Wow these gardens look so pretty! Wish I could enjoy the outdoors more. My allergies are affecting me with vengeance lately,
xo
Patty

Cindy @ a curious gardener said...

I love every single one! The wine boxes are great to keep up and away from the critters .

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I have always loved window boxes...the picture of your house on Instgram is so cute...it looks like a charming cottage

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

love the wine box garden idea! laura

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Love the swing and window boxes. And how cool is the wine box garden!

Jaybird said...

Beautiful ideas!!! We have a perfect tree to do the swing!! Gotta' talk to the household engineer to see if he thinks the limb is strong enough to hold a swing and two fluffy bodies plus a cat :^)
Thank you so much for sharing such great ideas.
Be blessed,
J

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover