Thursday, February 26, 2015

topiaries...the perfect accessory


Happy Thursday, friends!
We're covered in snow like many of you, and although I do love it, thoughts
 of spring, gardening and pretty plants are on my mind. 
I love the European vibe of topiaries, whether in a weathered, moss covered
 clay pot, or a modern white porcelain container. 
They're the ideal organic accessory for adding texture, height, and life.
They'll start showing up at Home Depot, Lowes and even Whole Foods
soon. Rosemary is one of my favorites.   

gardenhomeandparty.com
Heather Garrett Design
 nestegg.typepad.com 
 sfgirlbybay.com
inthefunlane.com
 decorpad.com 
 houzz.com
 elledecor.com
bhg.com
orrickandcompany.com 
expimage.com 
kitchen lighting
ourfifthhouse.com

msimondesign.com

Be sure to stop by and join us for Best of the Nest tomorrow,
I can't wait to see what you've been up to!


13 comments:

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

You have inspired me to replace my candy tray with beautiful topiaries for Spring & Summer.

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I've always loved topiaries and they have so many great ones for sale in Germany all the time even at grocery stores.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love the rosemary topiaries, so pretty for the kitchen window (and useful!) I just got my wheat grass seeds thanks to you by the way! Hopefully I will have a little hedge for my Easter table :)

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I adore topiaries altho sad to say I have a difficult time keeping them alive. But I still buy more and keep on trying.

Unknown said...

Sign me up! Such pretty images. Thanks for the inspiration, Pam.

Cindy @ a curious gardener said...

Perfect post for this week, beautiful inspirations! Will keep my eye out, need two for the kitchen.

chateau chic said...

Topiaries bring so much warmth to a room. Wonderful inspiration to get those spring juices moving!
Mary Alice

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

Beautiful inspiration pics. Love a simple topiary!

ElevenGables said...

I love this post! I get so many comments and questions about my topiaries! They are such a beautiful way to add greenery to a room! xox

therelishedroost said...

I love a topiary in a rustic terracotta or blue and white pot! I have Myrtle and I want more!! Anything green and alive makes me think of Spring os bring it on!!

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

I'm a long time topiary lover!! That last image of Marianne's is just gorgeous!

Haute Indoor Couture said...

I love topiaries, especially in a kitchen! They have great Rosemary topiaries on One Kings Lane right now FYI ;-)

Anne said...

A lovely collection of images. Topiary is such a fun design element! Found your blog through Cindy's Rough Luxe. I like it!

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover