Friday, February 24, 2017

TGIF - The Gems I Found


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


Cement herb planter set would make the perfect spring gift. 


Former Bachelor stars Ben Higgins & Lauren Bushnell's recently renovated Denver home.
Take your snail mail up a notch with these chic Oscar de la Renta Stamps.
/

Inspiring DIY! How to add trim to plain doors.


Forgive my bad photo. I couldn't find this on the Lamps Plus website (so check back) but
 the flyer I just received had these new lamps!
 My favorite is the white urn style Joan Table Lamp, it's a great 30" size.  


In honor of National Tortilla Chip Day our favorite 4 Ingredient Homemade Salsa




3 comments:

lori said...

Oh I love all of them! Could I DIY some wallpaper using those gorgeous stamps?!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

What fun to see your post today! Always makes my Friday a little sunshinier. Those stamps are seriously so pretty!

dissertation proposal help said...

Perfect post for the weekend, you have decorated your home really good and you got interior sense as well. I am more into these yummy tortilla chips though

Post a Comment

When you leave a comment whether simple or detailed, it brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover